Heritage Vet Clinic Policy
To ensure your experience with Heritage Vet Clinic is a pleasant one, please read through our Clinic Policy
- All care must be paid for at the time of consultation, admission or at discharge of your pet. We do not offer credit.
- We accept payment by cash, credit card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express) and EFTPOS. We do not accept cheques.
- When visiting our clinic dogs must be on a lead or secure carrier, and cats and small animals in a secure pet carrier.
- If you have a consultation please read all the consultation record notes you are given. If you have any queries about your pet after consultation please ring us and organise a revisit.
- If your pet is admitted into the clinic, please ensure we have an emergency contact phone number. Decisions often need to be made at short notice whilst an animal is under our care and successful phone contact is needed for prompt and proper treatment for your pet.
- All clients are aware of the risks involved with any procedure, sedative or anaesthetic. Please make sure you discuss these risks with clinic staff if you do not understand them in any way.
- Please follow the aftercare notes if your pet has been discharged after a procedure or hospitalisation. If you are not sure about anything please contact the clinic.
- We do not provide 24 hour care but may advise non-critical patients to stay overnight. If you are not comfortable leaving your pet overnight, we will help you make arrangements to have them transferred to another clinic. In some circumstances we will advise you if your pet requires to be transferred to a 24 hour clinic.
- For new patients we request any history from your previous vet be emailed or faxed to our clinic prior to your visit.
About Vet Clinic Policy
Heritage Veterinary Clinic provides medical and surgery services for your small animal companions. The majority of our patients we see are cats and dogs. However, we are happy to provide services for other smaller pet companions including birds, guinea pigs, rabbits, mice, rats and ferrets.
Consultations are by appointment only. Please contact our clinic to make an appointment for your pet.
We are a regular community veterinary Clinic but because of the demand for services all consultations must be by appointment only.
We offer a range of services which can be viewed here. We also correspond with several veterinary specialists providing services in dermatology, opthalmology, oncology, specialist surgery, internal medicine and more.
All standards proudly meet the Australian Veterinary Association Code of Ethics. Our staff regularly attend seminars, webinars, conferences and further continuing education.
274 Sydney Rd, Coburg VIC 3058
(03) 9386 1501